Winter cauliflower gets roasted, seasoned, and decked out with Parm for an awesome side dish for a cold day. It hardly ever gets any easier than this, and let me tell you, it's good enough to eat it all! But please, do at least make an attempt to share!
2 lb. cauliflower florets
1 sweet onion, peeled, halved, and sliced
1 TB olive oil
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spread cauliflower and onion out in a single layer on a 4-sided baking sheet.
3. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Roast for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven.
5. Remove from oven and sprinkle with Parmesan. Serve hot.