Prep Time: 5 minutes
Ready In: 50 minutes
Yield: 8 chicken thighs, 4 servings
8 large chicken thighs
2 tsp paprika
1 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp turmeric
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp ginger
3 tablespoons butter
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 9x13 glass pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Cut one of the lemons into thin slices. Cut the other into wedges. Places the slices on the bottom of of the glass pan.
3. Mix the spices together in a small bowl. Rub down each of the chicken thighs with the spice mixture getting both beneath the skin and on top of the skin. Place the chicken thighs in the glass pan on top of the lemon slices.
4. Squeeze the lemon wedges over the the chicken. Toss the wedges in between the chicken thighs.
5. Cut the butter into 8 little clumps. Place 1 clump on top of each chicken thigh.
6. Bake for about 45 minutes until chicken reaches the safe temperature of 165 degrees.